10.10.13

Artist Response: Alberto Cerriteno

I wanted to experiment with materials such as screen printing, so I decided to use my Alberto Cerriteno response to do so as in that response I had only used three colours (orange, dark blue and light blue), which I knew would work very well with screen printing.

Here are my responses using the screen printing process:



As there are three colours, I had to use three different layers for each colour. Here are the layers that I used:




I think that the screen printing was a successful experiment as the final designs came out really nicely. The most successful design, in my opinion, is the design displayed below. I think that it is the most successful out of all of the designs I did because it isn't perfect. It wasn't lined up in the exact place it should have been when putting the last layer on. The white parts in the design which are the paper give it a nice effect and I believe that it is more successful than the original design.

No comments:

Post a Comment